Retirement Village Dog Sponsorship Program
Often people who move into Retirement Villages are unable to have a dog – or have had to give up a dog when they moved.
We would like to offer the opportunity of Village Sponsorship of a dog in care.
Sometimes it takes a village to care for a dog.
How does it work?
We will set up your Village with a dog in care who requires sponsorship.
Your Village residents contribute to the care and funding needs of that dog whilst it is in care.
- Provide regular updates about your sponsored dog, that you can send to residents via email or print out and place on Community Notice-boards
- We will bring the dog to visit its Village Sponsors
- We will add you to our Newsletter Mailing List
- We will include you in our Facebook Community
- We will feature your Village and your sponsorship on our Internet Site
- We will feature your Village in our promotional brochures and materials
It’s a win for your residents who get to visit with, and care for – a dog in need – and it’s a win for that dog!
Would your Retirement Village like to be involved in:
Changing the world for one dog at a time?