We will do all we reasonably can to protect the information that you provide to us.
- We will NOT knowingly pass on any information you provide to any other third party other than that you explicitly have agreed to. We cannot warrant that your information will be completely secure as we are not immune from those that would criminally break into our systems.
- We will NEVER send an email to you that contains a direct link to a payment provider to make a payment. This is often a phishing attack from other parties.
- We will not collect information from you that we have no intention of using.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the storage of your information on our systems.
- We will only use the information you provide for the purposes for which it was clearly intended.
- For those wishing to adopt a dog, we will ask you to complete a form and the information gathered will be used to assess your preferences and circumstances and match those to the needs of the dogs either in care or those that may come into care. Your information will be stored in our database. If you no longer wish us to store that information it will be removed upon your request.